Video & Photo Release Policy
Parents, JR Wolves staff (Coaches, Team Moms, etc.) may Video and/or Photograph athletes participating in any JR Wolves game, practice, gathering or other TCYFL event or activity individually or in groups. The videos and/or photographs may appear in JR Wolves promotion, publicity or web site content.
The Video & Photo Release Policy States:
- All participants, registered parents or guardians, athletes and related persons to the JR Wolves Program:
- Consent to having their picture or video taken or appear (unbeknownst to them) in said photos or videos.
- Release the JR Wolves Program from any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, infringement of moral rights or copyright of all photographs and/or videos in question.
- The JR Wolves Program and its appointed officials shall not use any photo or video for uses other than promotion, publicity or web site content of the program.
- IMPORTANT: Policy Integration
- This policy runs parallel to the Code of Ethics Policy.